Wednesday, January 19, 2011

YAY!!

The final pieces of the Save-the-dates arrived :)  So guess what we'll be doing all weekend!!!  I was really excited to crack the box open and see how the edited versions turned out.  Not to mention all of the other fun goodies that were in the  box, all practically free!

This is a big ol' thumbs up to vistaprint and their awesomeness!  Anyone else feel super excited when they finally had something to hold in relation to their wedding?  I haven't seen my dress since the day I purchased it, so these little magnets and postcards makes me feel like it's actually finally happening.  Feels all tingly!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the final product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to pass out when I got my save the dates! I mean, it's one thing to have the ring... it's another to see your date in professional writing... it starts the setting in stone. Love it! Excited for you!

    ReplyDelete