Sunday, February 13, 2011

"Marry Me"

I am a very "non-traditional" bride.

That being said, the bridal march just doesn't do it for me.  I feel no connection to it, it doesn't even make me think wedding!

But THIS song....this song gets me.


Every time I hear it, I know that I have to have it at my wedding.  And then it hit me--I'll walk down the aisle to this song!!  I heard the song on the radio not long after I decided this and I actually teared up.  Guess that's a sign that I made the right choice! 

Anyone else walking down to the aisle to something non-traditional?

3 comments:

  1. Good choice!

    I walked down the aisle to Benny Goodman's Moonglow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We haven't thought about it yet, but it will not be the bridal march!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this song!! Great choice :)

    ReplyDelete